Fighting to protect your due process rights in Pinellas and Hillsborough criminal courts
If you or someone you love has been arrested or learned of a pending criminal investigation, it is imperative that you secure a dedicated criminal defense attorney sooner, rather than later. The criminal justice process is incredibly complex and there are often actions a defense attorney can take early in the process to set the stage for later success. With experience in successfully defending felony and misdemeanor level cases, Matthew Smith has a solid understanding of the laws and tactics necessary to effectively navigate through the legal process.
Matthew Smith has successfully defended cases involving:
- Sexual misconduct to include rape, sexual assault, and indecent conduct
- Drug crimes to include distribution and use crimes
- Aggravated Assault and Battery
- Grand larceny and petit theft
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
Let Matthew Smith put his criminal defense experience to work for you.
Scroll below for an interactive guide explaining the steps in a Florida criminal case: